Our goal is to make Essential Safety Measures management easier for our clients
to protect you and your assets.
What are Essential Safety Measures?
Essential Safety Measures (or ESMs for short) are the fire and life safety elements in commercial buildings that provide minimum levels of safety and protection to the occupants and the building.
Essential Safety Measures include but are not limited to:
- Fire safety equipment (portable fire extinguishers, fire hoses)
- Fixed elements (Fire safety doors, sprinkler systems, fire hydrants, fire hose reels)
- Fire control panels, alarm systems and building occupant warning systems
- Exit signage and Emergency Lighting
- Egress (Paths of travel to exits, discharge from exits, doors, exits)
- Building Elements, Elements, Fire Walls, Materials & Assemblies