Career Opportunity – Building Surveyor-Limited/Unlimited
Due to the expansion and growth of the business, an exciting opportunity awaits for an experienced Building Surveyor – Limited or Unlimited to join our fast paced technical team within our progressive, busy and dynamic office.
You will be working with a proud and reliable team, who are each passionate and dedicated to providing expert services to our growing clientele.
This opportunity for a permanent full-time basis based in our modern Geelong office with some working from home flexibility.
Role responsibilities include
- Providing a key support primarily across our commercial team
- Assessing building permit applications for compliance
- Carrying out building compliance and Essential Safety Measures inspections
- Preparing building surveying reports
- Preparing and issuing of building permits as a registered building practitioner
- Carrying out mandatory inspections as required
- Preparing and issuing of Occupancy Permit and Certificate of Final Inspection documents
- Liaising with a diverse range of clients providing expert advice in a timely manner
What you will bring to the team
- Be a team player
- A positive can-do attitude
- A customer service focused approach
- Have the ability to manage your own workloads to meet tight timeframes and client expectations
- Have plan checking experience across both domestic and commercial projects
- Building compliance audit and report writing experience
- Self-motivated, self-directed and resourceful with an ability to problem solve
- A good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient level of Microsoft Office Suite skills
In return we offer
- Immediate start
- Opportunity for some working from home flexibility
- A fantastic team culture and working environment
- A supportive environment with a strong emphasis on wellbeing
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- A modern open plan office based in Geelong on the doorstep to the Surf Coast
- The opportunity to grow within our team for the right person
- Casual Fridays and weekly Friday night drinks!
Interested in applying for this role?
If you are looking for a challenging new role and believe you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Dean Bertuch, Managing Director of BSA Building Surveyors via firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Dean on 03 5241 2559.